Sell A Bike

We want to help you sell your quality, brand name bike, bike gear, trailers, car racks, and get them out of your garage. You set your own price and earn 70% of your sales. The other 30% goes directly to Dana-Farber through the Pan-Mass Challenge. If you are a PMC Rider yourself, and you donate your proceeds to your own ride, you get to keep 80%.

Recommended items to sell

  • Road bikes
  • Mountain Bikes
  • Hybrids
  • Kids bikes and scooters
  • Bike Gear (trailers, racks, tag alongs)
  • No apparel, parts, or junky bikes

After the sale service will be provided by Pedal Power Bike & Ski – www.pedpow.com

When can I drop off my bike?
You have two windows to drop off bikes at Pedal Power, 176 Great Rd, Acton, MA

Friday, May 11th – 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Saturday, May 12th – 7:00am to 9:00am

How does the Consignment work?
When you bring in your gear, we will help you determine a price, and if your bike sells, we will give you 70% of the sale price and donate the remaining 30% to Dana-Farber through the Pan Mass Challenge bike ride.

You can donate a larger percentage of your sale and all donations are tax deductible, so only good things can come of it.

When can I cash out?
On Saturday afternoon, May 12th from 1:00pm to 3:00pm you can pick up any bike and gear that was not sold. Any unsold items that are not picked up by 3:00pm will be considered a donation. You will be mailed a check for any sold items by May 31st.

How many items can I bring?
As many as you’d like, but we reserve the right to not accept things we don’t think will sell.  Leave that Huffy at home.

Advertisements